Hi! I am a third-year PhD student in Faculty of Engineering at National University of Singapore (NUS), supervised by Prof. Andrew Lim and Prof. Chee Yeow Meng. My research interests lie on Deep Learning, 3D Computer Vision, and Graph Neural Network. I received M. Sc (Electrical & Computer Engineering) from NUS. I was also hired as a research assistant at IORA, NUS, working on serveral innovative projects of deep learning applications. Besides the projects, I have also published papers in the refereed conferences including NeurIPS, ICCV, and ACM MM.
- Deep Learning on 3D Point Cloud
- Graph Neural Network
- Data-centric AI
- Sep. 28, 2021: A paper “Directed Graph Contrastive Learning” was accepted by NeurIPS 2021.
- Jul. 22, 2021: A paper “PointBA: Towards Backdoor Attacks in 3D Point Cloud” was accepted by ICCV 2021.
- Jul. 03, 2021: A reproducibility paper was accepted by ACM MM 2021.
- Sep. 26, 2020: A paper “Digraph Inception Convolutional Networks” was accepted by NeurIPS 2020.
- Aug. 06, 2020: Campus3D launches publicly. The offcial website is here.
- Jul. 26, 2020: A paper “Campus3D: A photogrammetry point cloud benchmark for hierarchical understanding of outdoor scene” was accepted by ACM MM 2020 (oral).
- Mar. 16, 2020: Campus3D dataset has been constructed.